The Student Recreation Center (SRC) is the Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness' state-of-the-art fitness center. Our 116,000 square-foot facility hosts events and activities for all programs within our department.
The SRC is located at 51 Jaguar Blvd at the corner of Old Shell Road and Jaguar Blvd. It is #12 on the campus map.
The facility offers:
- Cardio machines including treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, lateral trainers, arc trainers, rowers, and arm ergometers
- Two weight rooms with free weights, plate-loaded machines, cable machines, and selectorized machines
- Two functional training areas with battle ropes, sleds, sand bags, agility ladders, boxing bags, tires and more
- Multipurpose sports courts for basketball, volleyball, pickleball, badminton, racquetball, and soccer
- Indoor track, 1/8 mile
- Three multipurpose fitness studios and free group fitness classes
- Rock wall
- Table tennis and pool table
- Indoor lap pool, outdoor leisure pool, and spa
- Locker rooms and saunas
- Kids Play Zone for children ages 3-12