Stay active and host events or parties for your residence hall, Greek organization, student organization, campus department, friends or your kids with the Department of Campus Recreation and Wellness. Please read through our rental policies below and fill out a request form to start the process.
Facility Rental Office Contact:
Eligible to Reserve Space:
- Currently enrolled South Alabama students
- Currently employed South Alabama faculty and staff members
- South Alabama Registered Student Organizations
- University Academic or Administrative Departments
- Current members of the Student Recreation Center
Any non-USA person(s) or group(s) must secure a formal sponsorship from a registered Student Organization, Academic/Administrative Department, a currently enrolled student*, a current member of the Student Recreation Center*, or faculty/staff member*.
*Note: Singularly sponsored rentals (Events not hosted by a RSO or Department) by a currently enrolled student, employed faculty/staff member, or current member of the Student Recreation Center will be evaluated by the Assistant Director for Facilities & Director of Campus Recreation and Wellness. They may be subject to cancellation.
Prior to Reservation:
- Please be mindful that all pricing is subject to change without notice, as determined by the Assistant Director for Facilities & Director of Campus Recreation and Wellness.
- Events that plan to have non-USA attendees should estimate the amount clearly and concisely for proper review.
- The individual making the reservation should be the primary point of contact for the event details.
- Please identify where billing and payment information is to be sent prior to the event.