Get on board with iClickers at USA! iClickers work well with Windows or Mac and with any presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Apps, Prezzi, etc.), without requiring any manual integration with the presentation.
- Request an Instructor Kit
- Contact our iClicker specialist, Camille Wilcox, at email@example.com for information on getting started.
- Schedule a training session or get support from iClicker
- Attend an iClicker training session at the ILC (see ILC Events Page for dates and times)
- Consult with the ILC on use of the iClicker if needed.
- Contact the USA Bookstore to request iClickers for your class.
- Be sure to include the iClicker on your syllabus.
- How to Create an iClicker Course
- Checklist for getting started with iClicker student app
- How Students Redeem an iClicker student app Access Code
- Cloud checklist for getting started with instructor
Click here to download iClicker for Windows
Click here to download iClicker for Mac
If you plan to switch between a Mac and PC in your office or classroom, click here.
Click here to download the dual-platform iClicker Classic Software.
Training & Tutorials
The ILC offers training sessions at various times, so be sure to check our Events page for dates and times. You will also find some online resources below: