What time does USAPD close?
- USAPD operates 24/365, and provides full police services to the university community,
primarily the Main Campus and the Springhill Ave. Campus. The administrative office
for USAPD is open Monday-Friday 8:00 am until 5 pm.
How do I obtain a copy of my police report?
- Copies of your report may be picked up Monday through Friday between the hours of
9:00am-4:00pm for $5.00 per copy, cash or check only. You will need to have a form
of picture identification and your case number.
Where do I get a parking permit?
- Parking permits can be obtained through the parking services department.
Where are you located?
- We are located in the Beta/Gamma Commons Building. Click here for a map.
How do I submit a formal written complaint against a member of the University of South Alabama Police Department?
- Anyone wishing to submit a formal written complaint may submit their complaint online by completing the University of South Alabama Police Department Citizen’s Complaint Report. You may also submit a formal written complaint in person by visiting the University Police Department at 290 Jaguar Blvd.
Can I make an informal complaint or do I have to submit my complaint in writing?
- While the University of South Alabama Police Department encourages anyone in the community who has a complaint against a member of the University Police Department to submit a formal written complaint, anyone wishing to make an informal complaint may contact the University Police Department by calling 251-460-6312.