International Travel for Faculty & Staff

Ancient ruins

International Travel Registration

All business related international travel by faculty and staff should be registered with OIE. Please see the information below to begin your travel registration process.  Please use the new online process and not the old form.

Click here for International Travel Registration - Faculty and staff participating in international travel will complete this form as well as the regular permission to travel process required by the University. 

Once OIE has reviewed your International Travel Registration, you will receive an email notification that your status has been changed.  You will then log back into your application and print the page to attach to your official request for leave, absence, or travel and submit to the appropriate department, college, or administrative unit for approval.  Note that your International Travel Registration will only be accepted if your status reads "Approved by B. Ard."

All business related travel must meet the University's international travel policy outlined here.

For additional information and regulations on international travel, please visit University Travel.

For information regarding export control, please see the Best Practices for Academics Traveling Overseas, the USA Export Control Management Policy, and the Office of Research Compliance and Assurance.

To register personal international travel click here