How can you get involved?
Sign up for SOUTH SERVES so you can serve the community and build your volunteer resume
- You can volunteer and serve in our community by using South Serves, an online volunteer portal.
- To search for and receive email updates about volunteer activities taking place on and off campus, create a South Serves account.
- Instructions and video tutorials on using South Serves are available online.
- To request a South Serves training for yourself or your student organization, complete this form.
- To learn what activities are eligible for volunteer hours in South Serves, review the University's service guidelines.
- Student organizations can use South Serves to post their volunteer opportunities or philanthropic events and to track their members' service hours. Email email@example.com for help:
- Setting up or accessing your student organization account in South Serves, and
- Finding or planning group volunteer projects.
- The University of South Alabama offers Service Learning courses that integrate meaningful community service with instruction and reflection to enrich the learning experience. Learn more about Service Learning courses.
- If you’re looking for a community-focused internship, explore what’s available and apply through Handshake.
- If you have any questions about ways to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.