Dr. Teresa G. Weldy
Dr. Weldy’s research interests focus on employee training and development, performance improvement strategies, training transfer and evaluation, and effective communication skills. Her work has appeared in such refereed journals as the Journal of Education for Business, Learning Organization Journal, Journal of Business Communication, and the Journal of Academic Administration in Higher Education.
- Ph.D. in Instructional Design and Development
- M.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Operations Management
- Weldy, T. G. (2017). Facilitating Process and Practice for Improving Business Writing Skills, American Journal of Management, 17(5).
- Weldy, T. G. (2017). A Comparative Analysis of Traditional and Web-based Course Formats: Direct and Indirect Measures of Learning and Pedagogical Tools. Grant Research, Data collection summer and fall 2017.
- Weldy, T. & Turnipseed, D. (2016). Factors Important for Transfer of Training: Differences Across Organizational Levels. Academy of Business Research, San Antonio, Texas.
- Weldy, T., Maes, J., & Harris, J. (2014). Process and Practice: Improving Writing Ability, Confidence in Writing, and Awareness of Writing Skills’ Importance. The Journal of Innovative Education Strategies, 3(1), 12-26.
- Weldy, T. & Icenogle, M. (2014). Organizational Change. In Elaine Biech (Ed.), Pfeiffer Annual Training, Wiley Publishing: San Francisco, CA.
- Introduction to Business and Management
- Organization Communications
- Employee Training and Development