What is Chemical Engineering?
Chemical Engineering is the profession in which knowledge of mathematics, chemistry, and the other natural sciences gained by study, experience, and practice is applied with judgment to develop economic ways of using materials and energy to improve the life and welfare of people around the world.
- Molecular Detection of Cancers Using Spectral Endoscopy
- Novel Catalyst Synthesis and Characterization
- Adsorbent Materials for Gas Separation and Storage
- Design Synthesis and Characterization of Ionic Liquids
- CO2 Capture Utilizing Ionic Liquids
- High Pressure Processing
- Molecular Dynamic Simulations