Looking for scholarships to pursue your passion in the arts? Find information below on available scholarships, eligibility requirements, and application procedures to help fund your artistic pursuits. Apply now and take the first step towards achieving your artistic goals!
Art & Art History Scholarships
The Lindeman Memorial Scholarship in Art History was established in honor and memory of the parents of Dr. Christina K. Lindeman and their passion for fine arts. Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students of Sophomore standing or above, with a 3.0 GPA, majoring or minoring in Art History. Preference will be given to students who propose using the scholarship for study abroad, internship support, or other career or research development in art history.
- This scholarship will be applied to your student account in two equal installments; one for fall semester and one for spring semester. If you plan on using these funds during the summer semester, please contact the Office of Scholarship Services.
- This scholarship is for payment of USA tuition and fees, USA housing and USA dining services due each semester.
- You must be enrolled full-time each term (excluding summer semester) to be eligible for your scholarship.
- Any lapse in enrollment will cancel the remainder of your scholarship.
- You must indicate your plans to accept or decline this award within 30 days. All institutional scholarship funds must be used prior to the end of the late registration period (typically the third day of classes).
For information about utilizing these funds and to identify eligible expenses, please contact the Office of Scholarship Services. Additionally, students can review the USA scholarship policies and guidelines Institutional Scholarship Guidelines webpage.
The application deadline is November 15th! You can find the application requirements on JagSPOT.
Applying for Scholarships
The first step in the scholarship process is to ensure you are fully admitted to the University. Make sure your admission (new students) and status (existing students) is up to date. This will put you in the best position to be considered for awards.
For incoming students, be sure you have completed the checklist for Admissions. For questions about your Admissions status please contact the Office of Admissions.
For current students, as scholarship recommendations and matches are made based upon your major, concentration, and student status, please review your PAWS account and make sure your information is up to date.
The next step in the process is to access the JagSPOT Portal – USA’s Scholarship Program Opportunity Tracker. To do so you will need your JAG Number (Student ID) and your JagNet/JagMail password/credentials. Use your Jag Number, and JagMail credentials to log-in to the JagSPOT Portal.
New Freshman and new Transfer students should have received this information in their acceptance notification from the University. If you have lost your Admissions letter please contact the Office of Admissions to receive a duplicate.