Each member invites a faculty member who has had a significant impact on the student to the "Top Prof" Dinner.
Top Prof -- November 3, 2021
(2019) Presentation at football game -- Scholarship co-chairs Evan Mazur and Nick Wiggins, Recipient Brant Cook
- Fall 2021 Junior Scholarship Winner: Mariam Omar, Chemical Engineering
Spring 2022 Freshman Scholarship Winners: Marion Bell - Marketing & Graphic Design | Stephanie Huynh, Business Administration | Anita Nguyen, Biomedical Sciences
- Mortar Board Fall Retreat. Members met in person & virtually to set goals and plan activities for the year. August, 2021.
- Book Drive. 300 books were collected on campus and Amazon Wishlist and were donated to the Boys & Girls Club of South Alabama, in support of the National Project: Reading is Leading. Members also recorded videos reading books for the Boys & Girls Club. October 2021
- Last Lecture. Trustee Shandra Brown Stewart, Executive Director Lifelines Counseling Services, presented
"Before I Let Go: The Space Between the Person I Am and the Person I'm Becoming".
- Top Peer. USA students were honored at each meeting for exceptional leadership on campus.
- Graduation Flowers. Members sell flowers at graduation ceremonies to raise funds for scholarships and
the national project: Reading is Leading. December and May.