Fix-It Requests

Sink with water flowing
USA Housing has a professional staff of technicians, painters, plumbers, carpenters, and electricians that work tirelessly 24/7 to ensure our communities are working properly. 
How to submit a 'Fix-It Request'
To report routine (non-emergency) facility / maintenance concerns, current residents should go to their current term contract on MyUSAHousing to submit a 'Fix-It Request' online. 
For Fix-It Request Questions: Contact our Housing Facilities Office by phone at (251) 460-7655, email (, or in person (Delta Commons Rm. 124). The Housing Facilities Office hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
FOR AFTER-HOURS EMERGENCIES: USA Housing provides 24/7 response for emergency maintenance issues like power outages and more. Contact your RA-On-Duty to report a problem immediately.