Health Challenges are a fun and competitive way to keep up with your day-to-day fitness. We offer walking/running challenges, mindfulness challenges, and even fun games like bingo to keep you motivated. Click below to start participating!
Team Step Challenge
January 21st to February 17th
The Team Step Challenge will promote wellness by encouraging participants to walk more often during the day. Participants may use supported activity tracking devices to record the number of daily steps taken and transmit this number into the ChallengeRunner.com system. The totals of those steps are then compared against one another and a real-time leaderboard is made available.
This challenge will run from January 21st to February 17th. At the conclusion, the teams that completed the most weeks will then be ranked according to overall steps. The top three teams will receive:
- First Place: JagFit Crewneck Sweatshirts, JagFit T-Shirt, & JagFit Water Bottle
- Second Place: JagFit T-Shirt & JagFit Water Bottle
- Third Place: JagFit T-Shirt
In addition, the top 3 overall individual participants will receive a JagFit gym bag & JagFit Water Bottle.
Click here to sign-up:
Click here for more challenge rules!
"Just Lift" Weightlifting Challenge
February 1st - 29th
No matter how much or how often, lifting weights has serious benefits: 1) Improved
fat loss. When lifting weights, you build lean muscle.
2) Enhance your mood and reduce stress.
3) Gain strength without bulking.
4) Reduce your risk of injury, back pain and arthritis.
5) Improve your athletic performance.
6) Reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Here are the contest rules:
- Sign up for our "Just Lift" Weight Room Challenge by using this form!
- Come to the weight room in the Student Recreation Center and get a session in!
- Scan the QR code on the posters as you leave the gym!
- Prizes will be awarded weekly, at random, for attendees.
Sign up Today: Weight Lifting Challenge
50 & 100 Mile Swim Club
Year Long - Student Recreation Center Indoor & Outdoor Pool
Swimming is a full body, low impact exercise that is suitable for anyone. There are numerous benefits of swimming including reducing stress, improving strength, and supporting heart health. Everyone who completes it by the end of the challenge will win a coveted Swim Club T-Shirt and bragging rights!
100 Mile Link: https://www.challengerunner.com/enroll/f3ca74-49r7
50 Mile Link: https://www.challengerunner.com/enroll/5c0a74-49t9
Mt. Fuji Challenge
Year Long - Student Recreation Center Rockwall
Join us at the rock wall to climb the heights of Mount Fuji. Mount Fuji is 12,388 ft.-equaling to 354 climbs on our wall. Complete in one school year in order to win a T-shirt commemorating this experience!