Process Technology Certificate
This is a one-year-stand-alone (non-degree) certificate program.
Industry Specific Training (29 hours - 8 Core Classes and a Skills Lab):
- IPT113 Introduction to Process Technology
- IPT142 Process Technology I - Equipment
- IPT151 Safety, Health and Environment
- IPT141 Process Quality
- IPT171 Process Instrumentation
- IPT143 Process Technology II - Systems
- IPT231 Process Technology Skills Lab
- IPT244 Process Technology III - Operations
- IPT232 Process Troubleshooting
The curriculum has been developed by the North American Process Technology Alliance (NAPTA) https://www.naptaonline.org/ and the University of South Alabama’s Process Technology Industrial Advisory Board.
This is a cohort program; classes must be taken in order. Day and Night Cohorts are available, click here to see the current schedule.
- Students failing to earn a minimum of a “C” in every class will be dismissed from the program.