Mrs. Krista Stacey
M.S. Computer and Information Sciences, Computer Science focus (course only) - University of South Alabama, 2020.
M.Ed Secondary Foreign Language Education (Spanish) - University of South Alabama, 2006.
B.A. Computer Information Sciences, Spanish (minor in Business Administration) - Troy University, 2002.
- Technology in Education
- Video Game Development
- Natural Language Processing
Instructor, University of South Alabama (2021 - Present).
Teacher - Spanish/ Computer Science, Mobile County Public Schools (August 2003 - May 2021).
- CSC 120 Problem Solving and Programming Concepts (APCSA)
- CSC 210 C++ Programming
- CSC 228 Digital Logic and Computer Architecture
- CSC 322 Operating Systems
- CSC 332 Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
- CSC 417 Computer Game Development
- CSC 418 Advance Game Development and Simulations