Dr. Todd Andel
Ph.D. - Florida State University, Computer Science, 2007.
M.S.C.E. - Air Force Institute of Technology, Computer Engineering, 2002.
B.S.C.E. - University of Central Florida, Computer Engineering, 1998.
I am currently engaged in numerous cyber security related research efforts focused on:
- embedded systems protection,
- network security protocol analysis,
- modeling and simulation,
- active cyber defenses,
- electronic voting, and
- information assurance
- Dean, School of Computing, University of South Alabama, (May 15, 2023 – Present)
- Chair, Dept of Computer Science, University of South Alabama (Aug 15, 2019 – May 14,2023)
- Professor University of South Alabama (Aug 15, 2015 – Present)
- Associate Professor University of South Alabama (Aug 15, 2012 – Aug 14, 2015)
- Assistant Professor Air Force Institute of Technology (Dec 15, 2007 – Aug 14, 2012)
- CSC 228 - Digital Logic and Computer Architecture
- CSC 311 - Networking and Communications
- CSC 490/590 - SpTop-Intro Network Security
- CSC 520 - Computer Architecture
- CSC 524 - Computer Language Design
- CSC 532 - Distributed Operating Systems
- CSC 580 - Data Security
- CSC 582 - Network Security
- CIS 518 - Research Methodologies
Other courses taught at the Air Force Institute of Technology include Computer Systems Architecture, Design Principles of Computer Architecture, Advanced Topics in Computer Networks, and Intro to Information Warfare/Operations.