Dr. Urvashi Jain
- Economics of Aging
- Health Economics
- Development Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Southern California.
- M.S. Quantitative Economics, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics, St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi.
Jain, U. and M. Ma. 2020. “Height Shrinkage, Health and Mortality among Older Adults: Evidence from Indonesia”, Economics and Human Biology, vol. 37.
Banerjee, J., Jain, U. et al. 2020. “Methodological Considerations in Designing and Implementing the Harmonized Diagnostic Assessment of Dementia for Longitudinal Aging Study in India”, Biodemography and Social Biology, forthcoming.
Angrisani, M., Jain, U. and J. Lee. 2020. “Gender Differences in Late-Life Cognition: Findings from the Longitudinal Aging Study in India – Diagnostic Assessment of Dementia”, Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, forthcoming.
- ECO 215 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 343 – Labour Economics