The Dissertation is a significant body of work that represents the culmination of the student’s research efforts that resulted in the awarded doctoral degree. Below is a list of the doctoral dissertations produced by the USA Ph.D. students.
Craig Browning. Seeing the Big Picture: System Architecture Trends in Endoscopy and LED-Based Hyperspectral Subsystem Integration. August 2022. Chair: Dr. Craig Leavesley.
Bhushan Lohar. Development of New Space Systems Architecture in SysML using Model-Based Pattern Language. July 2022. Chair: Dr. Robert Cloutier.
- Ifuezo Obiako. Toward a Bio-Inspired System Architecting Framework: simulation of the Integration of Autonomous Bus Fleets & Alternative Fuel Infrastructure in Closed Sociotechnical Environments. May 2022. Chair: Dr. Robert Cloutier.
- Mina Karimaghaei. A Novel Boundary Integral Formulation for Quantum Energy Eigenvalue Analysis and its Application in a Model-Based Systems Engineering Framework for Quantum Systems Development. May 2022. Chair: Dr. Anh-Vu Phan.
- Ana Luiza Silveira. System-Level Statistical Analysis of Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy’s Influence on the US Power System Resilience to Extreme Natural Events. December 2020. Chair: Dr. Henry Lester.
- Garland Pennison. Assessing Coastal Road Reliability Using Celerity Dispersion Functions. November 2020. Chair: Dr. Bret Webb.
- Bikash Ranabhat. Magnetic Compaction Force Assisted Additive Manufacturing of Continuous Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Composites and System Architecture Investigation using System Modeling Language (SysML). December 2020. Chair: Dr. KT Hsiao.
- .John (Tom) Wade. An Engineered System for Suppression of Large-Scale Wildfires. August 2020. Chair: Dr. Henry Lester.
- Sebastian Kirmse. Towards the Commercialization of a Carbon Fiber Composite Reinforced with Carbon Nanofiber Z-Threads Utilizing a Hybrid Lean LaunchPad / Model-Based Systems Engineering Approach. October 2019. Chair: Dr. KT Hsiao.
- Sam Mayes. Improving Hyperspectral Imaging Technology Through Systems Engineering. September 2018. Chair: Dr. Silas Leavesley.
- Cody Salter. Towards Early Lifecycle Prediction of System Reliability. July 2018. Chair: Dr. Robert Cloutier.
- Meagan Bunge. The Application of Systems Engineering to Functionalize Fabrics at the Nanoscale. July 2018. Chair: Dr. Grant Glover.
- Jacob Deal. A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Pt-CeOx/Al2O3 Catalysts: The Effect of Production Pathway. July 2018. Chair: Dr. Christie West.
- Barbara Turrens. Toward Systems Complexity in Modern Shipbuilding. May 2018. Chair: Dr. Robert Cloutier.
- Kari Lippert. Toward the Evolution of Information Digital Ecosystems. May 2018. Chair: Dr. Robert Cloutier.
- Mattias Colomb. Scalable Hydrodynamic Model for the Hydrochlorination Reaction and Experimental Verification on a Pilot-Scale Fluidized Bed Reactor. April 2016. Chair: Dr. Nicholas Sylvester.