Who Do We Serve?
The University provides services to students with physical, psychological, or learning disabilities. Students in need of accommodations due to a disability should make contact with the Center for Educational Accessibility & Disability Resources by visiting us in the Educational Services Building, by calling (251) 460-7212, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our portal is now available to make registration with the Center for Educational Accessibility & Disability Resources easy. Click to access AIM login and register with our office today.
Our Office Hours are as follows:
- Mr. Mario Sheats, Director
- Mondays, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm, CST
- Meeting ID: 965 3350 2495
- Join Zoom Meeting with Mr. Sheats
- Mr. Michael Evers, Assistant Director
- Tuesdays, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm, CST
- Meeting ID: 444 792 4268
- Join Zoom Meeting with Mr. Evers
- Mr. Eric Light, Coordinator, Accommodated Testing
- Wednesday, 3:00pm - 4:00pm CST
- Meeting ID: 742 667 3139
- Join Zoom Meeting with Mr. Light
- Hours subject to change without warning.
Aids for Faculty
The Center for Educational Accessibility & Disability Resources at University of South Alabama is committed to assisting faculty in any way possible to better facilitate a positive learning environment of all students.
- Faculty members, please click here to get insight into making your classes accessible.
- Faculty, please click this link for information regarding communicating with students during this transition.