Fraternity & Sorority Life Event Forms
Event Registration Process
- Login using you JagNet credentials (login you use for PAWS and JagMail)
- Scroll down to the ‘Students’ tab.
- Click FSL Event Forms and then click ‘Add New Request’
- Complete the form and submit it for routing.
- Periodically check to see where the form is in the process.
- Once final approval is received, your event will automatically go onto the Fraternity & Sorority Life Calendar.
Event Forms Requirements
- All organizations must register all events (including Parent/Alumni) with the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- All registration must be completed in full or requests for events will be denied.
- The proper event form MUST be submitted to the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life three (3) weeks prior to the event by 12:00 PM (noon). Events occurring on the weekend need to be submitted by the Friday three weeks before the event by 12:00 PM (noon).
- Organizations may have the same events on the same calendar day excluding Philanthropy events.
- Themes for events must be non-discriminatory in nature.
- Formals and Date Parties- IFC/CPC Organizations may host one formal and one date party event per semester.
- Swaps/Socials - All organizations participating in a Swap/Social must submit an event form.
Events must coincide with the academic calendar for each semester. (No events may occur during academic breaks).