Our career advising staff is here to assist you.
What We Can Help You Do
- Identify your interests, skills, personality and strengths.
- Make connections between how your interests, skills, and personal goals relate to academic majors
- Choose your major and connect it to a future occupation
- Explore the many career options that are related to your major
- Learn about experiences such as Co-op, Internships, Volunteering,
- Study Abroad, and involvement in organizations that allow you to develop skills and qualifications that will make you marketable and more competitive upon graduation.
- Perfect your job search correspondence such as your resume, cover letter or job applications.
- Connect you to employers for opportunities to engage, network, and job search through an online career management system, career fairs, information sessions, and other employer sponsored events.
- Explore, evaluate, and prepare for graduate and professional school opportunities.
Our advisors are taking appointments each week.
- Career Major Exploration
- Resume Development
- Mock Interview
- Jaguar Clothes Closet Consultation
- Job Search Assistance
- Co-op/Internship Assistance
- Co-op/Intern Program Registration
- Graduate School Assistance
Late Appointment Policy
If arriving more than 10-minutes late for a scheduled appointment, there is a strong likelihood that the appointment will be rescheduled for another day and time. A student who continuously arrives late to scheduled appointments may lose the privilege to schedule appointments in advance.