Dr. Jeff Landry
Professor Information Systems and Technology Department
- Doctor of Philosophy (Information and Management Science): 1999, Florida State University. Dissertation Title: Implementation Activities for Software Development Innovations: An Innovation-Context Contingency Perspective. Advisor: Joey F. George.
- Master of Business Administration: 1994, The University of New Orleans.
- Bachelor of Science (Computer science): 1986, The University of New Orleans.
- Information systems education and Outreach.
- Information systems Project Management and Cyber Security.
- Professor, University of South Alabama, School of Computing, Mobile, AL (2009 - Present).
- Associate Professor, University of South Alabama, School of Computing, Mobile, AL (2005 - 2009).
- Assistant Professor, University of South Alabama, School of Computing, Mobile, AL (1999 - 2005).
- Instructor, Florida State University, College of Business, Tallahassee, FL (1995 - 1998).
- CIS 115 – Beginning Programming
- ISC 245 – Information Systems in Organizations
- ISC 353 – IS Application Development
- ISC 362 – IS Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- ISC 462 – IS Strategy and Policy
- CIS 530 – Information Assurance and IT Auditing
- CIS 518 – Research Methods
- CIS 231 – Software Engineering Principles
- CSC 527 – Software Engineering Principles
- CIS 590 – Special Topics: Seminar in Software Development
- CIS 590 – Special Topics: Management of Information Security
- ISC 361 – Database for Information Systems
- ISC 475 –Information Systems Project Management
- ISC 545 – Management Information Systems
- ISC 551 – Human-Computer Interface Design
- ISC 565 – Information Systems Project and Change Management
- ITE 271 – Introduction to Information Technology I
- ITE 272 – Introduction to Information Technology II
- ITE 285 – Scripting and Windows Programming
- ITE 370 – Advanced Application Development
- ITE 475 – Information Technology Project Management
- ITE 485 – ITE Senior Demonstration Project