Ms. Angela Clark
Department Chair, Senior Instructor Information Systems and Technology Department
MS - Computer and Information Sciences, Concentration: Information Systems 1999.
BS - Business Management, Specialization: Management Information Systems 1992.
- Instructional Design
- Online teaching
- Learning styles
- Chair, Dept of Information Systems & Technology, University of South Alabama (Aug 15, 2019 – Present)
- Senior Instructor, School of Computing, University of South Alabama (August, 2009 - Present).
- Instructor, School of Computing, University of South Alabama (August, 2001 – August 2009).
- CIS 250 - Advanced Computer Applications
- CIS 321 - Data Communication and Networking
- ITE 271 - Introduction to Information Technology
- ISC/ITE 272 - Systems Architecture (online, blended)
- ITE 380 - Multimedia Production
- ITE 382 - Network Administration
- ITE 474 - Human Computer Interface
- ITE 480 - Needs Assessment